Our Wedding Day.

Wow. I can't believe that as of Thursday (Thanksgiving) Mark and I will have been married for two whole months! I wanted to share one final post about our wedding and that is of the wedding itself! Brace yourself for photos, decor ideas, and lots of love all over our faces. Ready?














First I would like to say "thank you" to our dear friend Courtney for being our photographer. Her work is AH-MAY-ZING! Guys, seriously the photos we got back brought me to the happiest of tears and I recommend her to everyone with any event. She is absolutely wonderful!




 Getting ready!











































As most brides would say about their wedding, our day was so special. We were able to honor my brother who is overseas with the Army right now, we had a coffee bar at the reception and a unity "cup of coffee" in our ceremony, and everything was bright and clean and filled with life. I was smiles the whole day long!

 





Comments

Popular Posts