My Bridal Shower!

A few weekends ago I was surprised and blessed by my bridal party, family, and dear friends with a bridal shower. It was so much fun and the day was beautiful. We had tea, made floral crowns, ate delicious scones, fruit, and cake, and played fun bridal shower games!

Today I wanted to share a few of my favorite photos and just say thank you to Tori, Betsy, Kimberly, Janna, and Jessica for being a fantastic bridal party and for Amy, Brooke, my mom, and my little sister Ava for all their beautiful work setting up and getting things ready for the party. And then a huge thank you to the family and friends that came and gave us beautiful gifts for our new home!
















In addition, I got my first set from Rocksbox a few days before and wore the earrings and ring to my shower. The next day I wore the whole set to church! What do you think? Use my unique code "nataliebff281" for your first month free and then if you like it, get your next month free with my code below!






Comments

Popular Posts